Friday, January 4, 2008

Halle's a new woman, and Stampin' Up! 2008

So it was time to go visit the hair fairy (aka Grandma Soptich) and when it was Halle's turn, she asked if she wanted a change-with a twinkle in her eye! Halle was game immediately, and I was a little hesitant because Halle's hair is straight as a board. I got really nervous, even a little sick to my stomach, as she started chopping away. When all was said and done, mom showed me some styling tips and below is the finished product! Isn't it adorable? I keep having to do a double take when I walk past her. Halle loves it, my mom was so pleased, and how sad that I doubted our hair fairy!


Part two of this post it to present, drum roll please... the Stampin' Up! 2008 Spring-Summer Collection! The catalog and idea book is as dreamy as ever, with many, many new adorable and classy stamp sets. If you would like your own copy, they are $10 or free if you book a party or stamp camp at your home (I'd be happy to stick some in the mail, for all of you who live far away now)! I also wanted to announce the date of my next stamp camp on Saturday, January 19th from 9 AM-11 AM, at my home. Watch for your evite. (If you don't get one, it's because I don't have your email, but that doesn't mean you aren't invited. Just drop me an email and let me know you are coming!) I'll also put a link for the online catalog, to the right, for your browsing enjoyment. Finally, Stampin' Up! is having a sale on a Valentine's Day Bundle. Let me know if you are interested. Happy stampin!

9 comments:

Jenna Marin said...

Woah.. that's so cool! She looks great. I can't wait to see her in person.
I think the funniest part of that blog was your whole "even a little sick to my stomach"... LoL.. too funny.

KellyAnne said...

WOw! I love it! She'd be cute in anything... so adorable!

Alisha said...

Love the cut! By the way, thanks for the bear claws. :) They were SOOOOOOOOO yummy!!! Any chance you'll share the recipe?

Kristi said...

Halle looks so precious! I bet mornings go even faster now with the short "do":)

Lemme said...

SO freakin cute!!! I love it!! she looks so grown up!!

Lemme said...

I don't know what's wrong with my blog!!! I need serious help!! I have been invaded by butterflies and they're ugly!!! I try to change the template, but nothing is getting rid of the butterflies!!

cat said...

oh i LOVE it. i was trying to imagine it, and i couldn't! it was good seeing you the other day. your hair looks hot. call us when you are ready for that date!:)

Lemme said...

I love how we're chatting through blog comments. but the butterflies just appeared yesterday and nate fixed it but then i logged on this morning and they were still there!! So he fixed it again (I hope). did they show up when you were on my page?

Rachael said...

I don't know how I missed this post! I love Halle's new do! I know the feeling of watching the chop - when we first cut Ellie's, I wasn't sure I could do it. But Stacy Adams was amazing and I wish so much she still lived nearby. Tell Halle we think she's beautiful!