Here is my Christmas Top 10, not in any particular order.
1. The Nativity production put on by Halle.
2. Sharing the holidays with so much family.
3. Our go "big or go home" real Christmas tree. My brother was pretty sure I had picked the biggest "frickin" tree at the tree farm. 18 strings of lights, a couple hundred bows and one Angel Moroni tree topper later, I think it looked pretty cool.
It was a sad day when the tree was too crispy to keep up. I got a kick out of Mike and his brother squeezing it out the front door.
4. Snow, and lots of it. I loved that the kids had 3 extra days of winter break and that we had plenty of time to play in the snow! Dakota could not get enough of it either.
I love this picture of Halle with snow hanging out of her mouth. I have a ton of pictures of my kids just sitting around eating snow.
5. Taking a nap on Christmas day.
6. Hosting Christmas dinner in my red PJs.
7. Christmas morning gratitude. Asher opened each gift with the utmost excitement and then proceeded to hug and thank the gift giver. I heard Haven say, "I can't believe I have a rocking horse." Kids really do complete Christmas.
8. Watching Halle strategically stack her "stash" exactly like I used to. Notice the piles next to the green couch in the following picture. My family had watched old family Christmas videos the week before Christmas and my sister was totally making fun of me for stacking my gifts all neatly.
9. My rocking new running shoes designed especially for me by Halle and Mike. There will only be one other pair exactly like it in the world. Mike forgot to order a wide so Nike corrected the order and said they send all returns to a third world country. Can't you imagine an African woman running in her hot mama Nikes?
10. For Christmas the girls got tickets to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers at the 5th Avenue Theater in Seattle. They LOVED it! This picture was taken right before we hit the road.