Saturday, December 8, 2007

Gotta Love Blog Tag

Thanks to a friend and fellow blogger - Alisha- I have been "tagged". So here it goes...

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago (in 1997)...

1. I had decided I was going to marry Michael Lemme! I just had to figure out how to make him fall madly in love with me and recognize his fate.
2. I was working at Baskin Robins, where I could get free treats to deliver to the window of the said boy in number 1.
3. I graduated from Oak Harbor High School.
4. I made the pilgrimage to BYU. Where the said boy in number 1, kissed me within the first week we were there.
5. My first BYU "report card" had the lowest GPA I had ever received (I'm sure it was Michael's fault) and I was positive my parents were going to kill me. Good thing they lived 1000 miles away!


5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Make a cool paper chain for my Christmas tree with awesome Stampin' Up paper, my tree needs a little umph! Especially since Asher keeps plucking ornaments from the tree an hurling them across the room.
2. Do dishes, yuck.
3. Get Christmas cards ready.
4. Finish the extra cards from my stamp camp today.
5. There's always laundry, pretty exciting.


5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Apples and peanut butter, and I don't skimp on the peanut butter.
2. Anything chocolate and peanut butter. I really shouldn't keep any of it around the house.
3. Bananas with peanut butter (do you see a pattern here?)
4. Cookies...I'm not to picky in this department, but sugar cookies are particularly dangerous.
5. Anything you can dip in Ranch.


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. I would love to eliminate financial burdens of people who are dealing with a terminally ill family members.
2. Build another Ronald McDonald House. Most of my patients had to live in the RMH for a year or two while their child was receiving treatment for cancer, because their home was in Alaska, Montana, Eastern WA etc.
3. Build my dream house! One that is big enough to hold/sleep all of my extended family, with a huge, SAFE, playroom where you can throw the children.
4. Be financially independent.
5. TRAVEL!


3 of my bad habits:

1. Procrastination. It's a problem I've had forever. I've just come to the conclusion that I work better under pressure.
2. Eating poorly. I love sweets and dislike vegetables. That pretty much sums it up.
3. I hate to floss, much to my husband's dismay. However, I made a commitment to floss everyday for the rest of my life if he bought me a jogging stroller. I think I've done pretty good at keeping my end of the bargain...he's only threatened to get rid of my stroller a few times.


5 places I have lived:

1. Selah, WA
2. Oak Harbor, WA
3. Provo, UT
4. Issaquah, WA
5. Back to Oak Harbor, home sweet home.


5 jobs I have had:

1. Preschool swim teacher
2. "Activity Support" at BYU, aka set up and clean up for events in the field house. Mike and I got a job together there. We often got paid to watch volleyball and gymnastics and we still keep in touch with our bosses there. They are hoping our kids will come work from them in a few years!
3. MTC Bookstore cashier and stocker. Oh the sweet, innocent and naive missionaries. They were always good for a laugh.
4. RN on the Med/Surg unit at Primary Children's in Salt Lake, peds/picu at Utah Valley, and Hem/Onc at Seattle Childrens. I only miss these jobs a teeny, tiny bit.
5. Stampin' Up Demonstrator. This "job" is purely for pleasure.



5 things people don't know about me:

1. I'm obsessed with keeping Barbie hair looking nice. As soon as my girls open a Barbie, I say, "why don't we put at pony in her hair."
2. I like to dip cheetos in miracle whip (or stick them on a sandwich that has miracle whip on it).
3. I think I could mix sour cream, grated cheese and olives and eat it with a spoon.
4. I heart the "Deadliest Catch" as seen on the Discovery Channel.
5. I'm obsessed with getting the best possible deal on anything, thanks a lot Mom, J/K.

I tag Catherine, Emilee, Karissa, Sarah B., Brittany and the Laurels

10 comments:

Lemme said...

DONE AND DONE!!! And it's only 1:30 am!!! Hope you're not offended that I'm not "tagging" people. I've also done a lot of catching up...you should check out my new posts! It's amazing how I feel accomplished after catching up on my blog. Like I feel justified having not done the dishes, the laundry or anything else...but after 3 posts today...i feel incredibly productive!!

Jill said...

That was fun to read about you! It cracks me up how similar we are...long lost sista's.
Do you have pictures of your stamp camp? I would love to see!! Did you stamp all your Christmas cards too???
I need to finish mine up. Church was cancelled today because of ice storms, so maybe I can get some done!!
Have a good one!

Emilee & Paul said...

hmm . . . thanks for the tag???

Jenna Marin said...

Homes.... seriously? You already tagged five people. You can't go over your limit!

But thanks for more info on the Prez!

Kristi said...

You are sooo adorable! I am loving the peanut butter problem! I totally sympathise:) I have a great recipe for peanut butter granola I will send ya! Its super healthy - HA HA!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Higham Family said...

Seriously? Cheetos w/Miracle Whip! I almost gagged through my giggles. Good to learn about you. Great holiday photos by the way- your kids are so big and so super cute!

merideth said...

man i love this blog tag thing. it is fun to read about you.
hey do you know kristen gibsons new address?
when is she due?
hopefully you keep in touch with her.

Brittany said...

Umm, am I up for a trip? Of course! Please, do tell on all the details.

Kelly said...

Crystal...yeah!!! So GOOD to read your post on our blog! I am a writing fool on that thing. :) Makes me feel rather witty and show-offy and who doesn't like to feel that way! he he he
Your family is BEAUTIFUL!! You need to send me your email address so we can visit more than just through posts!
Take Care!
Kelly