Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Simple Request from Jenna

Jenna is one of my sweet laurels and I think she wanted to see just how dedicated I am to my YW. She was helping me out the other night and was telling me she was disappointed that I had not updated my blog in "10 whole days." She wanted me to post stuff about myself so I promised her if she sent me an email of questions I'd answer them and post them on my blog. She left my house just after midnight and the next morning I had an email with over 200 questions she finished composing at 2:20 AM! She's nuts and I love her! So here it is...just for you Jenna!

Starting Time: 8:52 PM
Full Name: Crystal Marie Lemme
Nicknames: Scoop, CS, Love

Birthday: December 4th

Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

Allergies: Conifers

Shoe Size: 9 or 9 ½

Glasses/contacts: Neither
Schools attended: John Campbel Elementary, BVE, OHMS, OHHS, BYU
E-mail: those who know me, know it
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Natural Blonde (at least that’s what color my mom makes it)
Height: 5’ 5 ½’’
Siblings: Sarah, Dustin, Kyle and Jeremy (I’m the oldest)
Your best physical feature: Hair, most of the time
Ever cheated or cheated on: probably in some dumb high school romance
If you could be a color of a crayon, which one would you be: Pink
Ever faked sick: I remember one time at my Aunts house when I was about 5 or 6
Ever had braces: yep
Kept a Secret from Someone: definitely
Had an imaginary friend: I don’t think so
Wanted to date your best friend: yep
Cried during a movie: Only since I’ve been married and had children
Who is your "star crush": Brad Paisley or Tim McGraw
Fears: spiders, snakes, disappointing people
Pet peeves: people who complain about being too busy, or disrespectful people
Lefty or righty: righty


Favorites…
Quote:
All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother. (Abraham Lincoln)
Drink: Milk
Movie: CARS
Movie Genre: Romance Comedy
Music: Country
Number: 10
Dessert: Cheesecake
Band: Don’t have one
Chocolate bar: anything with peanut butter and chocolate
Candy: hot tamales
Day of the Week: Friday
Reality show: Survivor and Deadliest Catch
Food: strawberries or cheese
Type of phone: Samsung flip phone (it was free)
Animal: miniature turtle
Brand of clothing: Ann Taylor Loft
TV channels: food network, CBS, ABC, NBC, Discovery Channel
Restaurant: Claim Jumper
Shampoo: Paul Mitchel
Songs: Letter to Me, When I said I do, Tough, Mr. Mom, Size Matters (to name a few)
Actor: Owen Wilson or Matthew McConaughey
Actress: Julia Roberts
18 yr old: hmm, let me think about that…Jenna
Hymn: Lord I Would Follow Thee
Prophet: Gordon B. of course
Bible story: 10 virgins
BOM story:
Alma the Younger
Book: Twilight
Book series: Twilight
Mythical creature: Vampire! (only because of Twilight though)
Word: LOVE
Parent: I’m not going to answer that one
Sibling: I’m not going to answer this one either
Boy names: Asher and Michael
Girl names:
Halle and Haven
Sport to play: Softball or Volleyball
Sport to watch: Football
Card game: Peanut
Cartoon: Charlie and Lola
Disney movie: CARS
Diaper brand:
Kirkland Signature
Singer: Brad Paisley
Mall:
Bellevue Square or Alderwood
Restaurant: Claim Jumper or Cheesecake Factory
Fast food joint: Chipotle or Qdoba, Pot Belly Deli
Board game: Settlers of Cataan
Get-to-know-you game/interactive game: Bippity, bippity bop
Church calling: YWP
Clothing store: Ann Taylor Loft (Nordstroms for shoes)
Grocery store: Albertsons
Fruit: Strawberries and Peaches
Steamed vegetable: Broccoli
Meal: Chicken Enchiladas
Breakfast: French Toast

Sandwich: French Dip
Smell: cocoa butter
Cake: yellow
Cookie: peanut butter oatmeal with chocolate chips
Drink: Milk
Soft drink: Sprite
Donut: maple bar
Ice cream: Baseball Nut (or jamocha almond fudge when I’m not with my husband)
Color: certainly celery
Summer/Winter: Summer
Website: all my friends blogs

Holiday: Christmas

Do you like to sing? Yes
Do you like to sing in the shower? No
Do you like to sing when people request you to? Not especially, but I’ve been known to do it before
Do you like to sing to your children? Yep
Do you like to sing Disney songs? Definitely
Do you like to sing at church? yep
Do you like to sing to people as a reward for their hard work and dedication? You know it!

Gold or silver: Silver
Sunset or sunrise: Sunset
Ski or snowboard: Snowboard
Hike up mountain or walk on beach: Walk on beach
Hot or cold: Hot
Lace, Silk, or Satin: Satin

Who have you known the longest out of your friends: Michael
Who is the shyest friend you have: can’t think of one
Who do you go for when you need advice: My hubby, mom or sister
Who do you get along with: Most everyone


In the last 2 weeks have you…
Cried: NO
Been Mean: Yep
Been sarcastic: Yep
Been yelled at: Yes, by grumpy children
Kissed someone: Yep
Hugged someone: Yep
Wished upon a star: No
Laughed until you've cried: Almost
Played Truth and Dare: Nope
Watched a sunrise/sunset: Yes
Went to the Beach at night: No
Are you lonely: No
Are you happy: Definitely
Are you talking to someone online: No

Do you believe in…
God/Devil: Yes
Love: Yes
The Closet Monsters: No way
Superstitions: No
Your YW: 100%

Half Empty or Half Full: Half Full, it’s the only way to go
Who named you: Mom and Dad
When was the last time you showered: yesterday
Last person you talked to on the phone: Mom
Are you a cuddler? Sometimes
Do you ride roller coasters? Definitely
Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles? No
How many pillows are on your bed? 4
What is something you say when you are mad?
Latest dream: Don’t remember
When were you the saddest in your whole life? When Mike left on his mission
Is it easier to forgive or forget? Forgive
Is there a movie you always cry at when you watch it? Steel Magnolias or Step Mom
Can you say the alphabet backwards? No
Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawers, or just thrown in? Folded
What was the last thing you said online: I don’t talk online
What is right next to you: a pile of magazines
What is your computer desk made of: Maple
Where did you go on your honeymoon: Rosario Resort
Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with: My family
How's the weather: cool and damp
Things you find attractive about the opposite sex: patience, attentive, great with kids, when they do dishes
What is your favorite snack: apples and peanut butter
How do YOU eat an Oreo: dipped in milk
All time favorite T.V. show: Cosby Show
What do you want to be when you grow up: Mom and Nurse
If you could change your name, what would it be: don’t have any idea, I like mine
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: nope
The most stupidest thing you've ever done: can’t think of the stupidest
My husband/wife's name: Michael
First Daughter's Name: Halle
First Son's Name: Asher
Worst Fear: That something terrible would happen to my family and I wouldn’t know how to cope
You like scary or funny movies better: Funny
On the phone or in person: In person
If you could change something about yourself: that I could eat whatever I wanted and weigh 140 lbs
Where were you born: Yakima, WA
Do you have any pets: a goldfish named Tia
Who sent this to you: Jenna Marie
What do you think about this person: She’s a rock star!
Do you like the person who sent this to you: what a silly question, of course
Do you like to fill out these things: not usually, but for Jenna I will
If you could go anywhere on vacation where would it be: Hawaii
Anything you want to say to anyone: Nope
What did you do last night: went to YW in Excellence and then crashed at home
On a typical day you are wearing? Jeans and a t-shirt
When you go to bed you're wearing? jammies
How often do you exercise? Not often enough
What are the preset stations in your car? 94.1, and a few others I never listen to

WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER…
Eaten by a lion OR Eaten by thousands of small insects? Lion
Skydiving from a plane OR Bungee jumping off a bridge? Bungee
No television OR No music? No TW
No more pizza, ever OR No more chocolate, ever? No more pizza, that’s an easy one
A trip to Europe OR a trip to
Hawaii? Both please
An hour with your future soul mate OR An hour with a lost loved one? An hour with a lost loved one
Sex without love OR love without sex? Love without sex any day
How many times have you been in love? Real love…just once
Looking back, how do you feel about that person now? He’s the best
Biggest turn offs include? Bad manners
Your ideal date with your hubby would be? Dinner and shopping for a new outfit or two
The one you immediately go to with a problem? Husband

FRIENDS…
The most rational? Mom
The funniest? Catherine
The one you spend the most time on the phone with? Sarah
The craziest? Alyssa
The most honest? Sarah
The Randomest? Jenna?
The one you've gone through the most with personally? Sarah
The quietest? Can’t think of one
The one you want in your life always? Michael
The purest? Don’t know
The smartest? Don’t know
The most athletic? Alyssa
The most compassionate? Candise
The last one that said I love you? Sar

I talk: ??
I love: my cute kids
My first real kiss: Mike
I hate it when people ask: Was this pregnancy planned?
Love is: unconditional
Marriage is: fun, but not easy
Somewhere, someone is thinking: it’s bedtime
I'll always: ??
The last time I cried was because: of business purchasefrustrations
My cell phone: is old! (don’t you think I need an iphone?)
When I wake up in the morning: I feed my kids breakfast
Before I go to bed: I say my prayers
Right now I am thinking about: how much it would cost to have someone clean my house…j/k
Babies are: the best!
I get on Myspace: never
Today I: paid bills, ugh and took my kids trick or treating
Tonight I: am filling out this really long survey for Jenna
Tomorrow it will be: errands and a visit to Children’s hospital to see Claire
I really want to...: take guitar lessons

NUMBER…
Of times I have had my heart broken: just a couple
Of states been in: 15
Of times received roses: too many to count
Of hearts I have broken: maybe a couple, max
Of guys I've kissed: 4
Of tight friends: lots
Of CDs I own: don’t have any idea
Of DVDs I own: ditto
Of shoes I have: probably around 20 pairs
Of shoes my kids have: who knows
Of scars on my body: a few
Of things that I regret: I try not to think about it

Do you want your friends to do this survey: sure
Which one of your friends is most likely to respond: I don’t think any of them are crazy enough to spend an 1.75 hours answering these awesome questions
Which one of your friends is least likely to respond: see above

Time finished:10:30 PM

8 comments:

Jenna Marin said...

Oh President...
You are so gosh darn hilarious. You ROCK. Geez. Completely made my whole day. You don't even know how happy I am now.. and it's the morning.. this is going to keep me chipper and energized all day. And... you-know-who would have never done this, LoL. You are SOOOOO dang dedicated! If there is EVER ANYTHING I can do for you....
Love, a Laurel

P.S. Very, very creepy thing.. I was bored last night so I filled the survey out too... okay.. so... here's yours...
Start: 8:52
End: 10:30
Are you ready? You'll never believe....
Mine....
Start: 8:52
End: 10:32
Not even close to kidding! Isn't that creepy!?!?

Lemme said...

wow...that took me forever to read! i can't imagine how long it took you to fill it out! fun stuff!! that jenna...

KellyAnne said...

Holy COW!!!
This is gonna take me forever to read... thanks for giving me something entertaining to do for a while!
Jenna is awesome. Don't know what we'd do without her in YW. Don't let her move on...! :)

Lemme said...

okay...how do you get these cool backgrounds? i can only get the template ones!!

Higham Family said...

I LOVE the Twilight book! Katy Chambers just introduced me to it and it feels like "my brand of heroine". I have to wait for a library hold to get the second two-very exciting. Fun to read all the other stuff about you too.

genevieve said...

Wow, you should compile that in to a biography:) I love that quote too. Hopefully one of these days my kids will feel that way instead of all my house cleaning skills I owe to my nagging mother. (Can you tell it's Saturday and we are cleaning the house.)

Auburn said...

that is absolutely hilarious. what a great calling you have, and what a great job you did magnifying it ;o)! I feel like I know you WAY better now.

Emily said...

I bet it has been years since you have thought about yourself that much or even thought about yourself as a person. Your kids are going to love reading that when they are older. It would be cool to compare that survey to one done in 10 years from now and see the differences.